Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the site. Can’t get over how many members there is on here! I have been riding on and off road for 35 plus years and I have owned a bike for all this time minus a couple years. I currently have a black 2007 Versys. I also currently have a ZX7 and Vmax in the garage. With the many many sport bikes I have owned I can say that the Versys is at the top of the FUN list!!! I live in a remote area near Algonquin Park in Ontario. The Versys is the PERFECT bike for the back-woods twisty roads in my area.
I look forward to all the valuable information and enthusiasm people like to share.

Cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, are you located on the east gate side of the park?

Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
875 Posts
:welcome:vvvversys. Used to go up to Baptiste for holidays a lot in the past...have to go on my versys soon...again...lots of nice riding country up there. I remember Peterson Road(excuse spelling) south of Maynooth to be a breathtaking ride as well as a lot of the forest access roads in the area...I'm from the south(Newmarket).The ride up from here is a nice trip if one sticks to the back roads...which is always the best choice on the versys anyways...maybe I'll see you on the road...what colour is your bike(I apologize if you've already stated it) I'm '09 candy lime green
All the best...happy trails to you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts