Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!!!

Bught a new 2011 versys a couple of weeks ago as a second bike and a bike that my better half can ride we we want to go touring!!!

It is a Black model that we got as an ex demo, really good deal with heaps of extras. Taller screen, ixil pipe, genuine panniers and racks, first service done also.

I'll be posting om here in the for sale when I can as we dont need the panniers and racks that we got with it, so it may be a bargain for someone looking for some genuine ones. hey are on fleabay at the moment :)

My other ride is a Buell xb12x. so both bikes look really good together when on the road....

Looking forward to having a look around at what other guys do with their versys, we will be touring mainly on tarred roads but as some roads here are a bit sketchy it will be a great test of the bikes!!!

see you out on the black!

Mac~ :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
:welcome:My wife also rides my V at times as we selling her cruiser so that was my excuse to buy a Ninja 1000

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome from Sydney.

It will be interesting to hear what you do with the bike and how it compares to your Buell.

Enjoy the ride :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts