Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll have my new 2007 burnt orange Versys on April 15th. I got it from a dealer near Montreal Quebec for $6000 plus $450 to have it transported here. It'll be well equipped by the time all the snow melts for my first ride near end of April... I have a Muzzy complete stainless steel exhaust system (header and slip-on) coming for $360 + $65 shipping , a DNA air filter, Tag Metals tapered aluminum handlebars, Moose Racing tapered handlebar adapters, Zeta handguards, Happy Trails skid-plate, Hepco&Becker crash bars, Fenda Extenda, Romatech stainless steel rad guard, rear slider spools, Osram Hyper 65 watt bulbs...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great Accessories!

Welcome to the forum, invader!

It sounds like your new Versys is going to be a real show-stopper by the time you get through with all the aftermarket goodies. Post a photo so the rest of us can drool over it!

I'm going to print out your posting, laminate it and make sure that my wife reads (and remembers) it. It will take a lot of pressure off of me for her to know that the few extras that will be on my Versys when I pick it up next week are nothing compared to the kind of modifying (and spending) I could have done!!! :D

Enjoy your new ride!
Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts