Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am an Aussie living here in Chiang Mai since August last year. I bought my bike in September. Didn't wait around. Had been doing research on bikes and on Thailand for some time before I came over here.

The Versys is ideal for the roads here in the north of Thailand. There's a lot of great mountain roads to have fun on. Everyone should get to tour this area if they come over here.

Some of the great rides are, The Mae Hong Son loop, the Samoen loop, Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai via Fang, Chiang Rai to Nan.

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
:welcome:

I'm officially jealous. I like living at the beach but that means no twisty mountain roads for me to play on. Enjoy!

Move to Malibu...Problem Solved.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey. My partner is from Thailand. Hoping to visit for a couple of weeks later in the year. Any good bike hire places you can recommend?

Not sure whether we will get up to Chang Mai, her family live in Bangkok and north east.

Are you working over there? What sort of jobs are available for Aussies. I have heard all sorts of horror stories of Aussie workers getting ripped off by Thai employers.

·
Super Moderator
18,822 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts