Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last the versys is available in Cebu and just picked mine up. First ride back to home was 100klm. Very impressed it is everthing all the reviews and forums said. It is ideal for the philippines where the roads including the main highways are pretty rough. My trip home was a bit of everything, bitumen, concrete both with plentiy of pot holes, mountain passes and even some gravel.

Main bike here is a honda 125 and when they saw me coming they justed wanted to race me, pity I was running in the bike.

Are there any other flipino versys riders out there?

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
180 Posts
:welcome: I'm originally from Metro Manila. There are other members here who are from the Philippines. I hope you don't mind me asking, how much did you get your V in Pesos?

:cheers: gerald

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up a Versys 650 yesterday in Manila and rode it home to Subic today. Planning to do a lot of riding with Cebu as a target destination in the future.

·
Registered
285 Posts
At last the versys is available in Cebu and just picked mine up. First ride back to home was 100klm. Very impressed it is everthing all the reviews and forums said. It is ideal for the philippines where the roads including the main highways are pretty rough. My trip home was a bit of everything, bitumen, concrete both with plentiy of pot holes, mountain passes and even some gravel.

Main bike here is a honda 125 and when they saw me coming they justed wanted to race me, pity I was running in the bike.

Are there any other flipino versys riders out there?
Kabayan, kumusta!!! Welcome. I have a 2013 white/black and I love it! I was there 2 yrs ago in Manila and saw how people ride and it was crazy! I did not realize that a 125cc can carry 2 adults and up to 3 kids!!!! No helmet, no protective gear, no nothing... just "sinelas".

Have fun with your V and ride safely!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Enjoy your new bike. Dont bother about those 125 bikes. Yeah..they just wanna race you and so on. However you are in a different league so dont bother.
If you crash your bike it will take thousands to repair. Their bikes ....hah... so that itself will save your thought for racing with them...ehhehe..cheers..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts