Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... which amazingly enough, is not the typical frozen hinterland this time of year. I picked up my 2007 650 last week; October is such a great time to get a new ride as prices are low, and sellers seem motivated. Im fortunate to have maybe a weeks worth of riding before the white stuff comes, and Ill be automobile-locked until some time in May.
Heres hoping everyone is rewarded with a nice long riding season, as I have been :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome from down south in Texas. No snow here yet! 😉

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Dave - quite a few Albertans here (I was born in Edmonton and lived N of Cowtown before I moved to Kelowna - GREAT riding in BC...)!

:welcome:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hello and Welcome. I hope to get a bit more than one week in, but you're right - the skies are turning to Winter...

Bike looks pretty cool blacked out. Is that a rattle can job or pro?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello and Welcome. I hope to get a bit more than one week in, but you're right - the skies are turning to Winter...

Bike looks pretty cool blacked out. Is that a rattle can job or pro?
Hi, the matte black was an professional job initiated by its previous owner after he took it for a sustained skid. The price and amazing looks made it easy to ignore The "rebuilt" status on the bill of sale ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yay! More Albertans. :) I'm up in Edmonton, and there's at least one other forum member in Edmonton with me. We'll have to plan some adventures next season! Welcome. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts