Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting some klicks on my new X that I purchased in slightly used condition. Green and black, look forward to posting a review.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas - a little south of you I believe. Oh, sorry that should have been I reckon. :grin2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Little town of Pincher Creek. Unfortunately a short riding season left for me, September can be mild but often a bit windy. The little 300 is a bit light on the road when wind exceeds 30 km/h

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
Little town of Pincher Creek. Unfortunately a short riding season left for me, September can be mild but often a bit windy. The little 300 is a bit light on the road when wind exceeds 30 km/h
I was camped at Waterton some years ago, and my wife and I got on my KLR650 to ride to Pincher. The wind was LOW (around 50 to 60mph outta the W...), and at least was NOT gusting, but we got to ride in a CONSTANT left-bank.

FURTHER to that: my wife does NOT ride anymore, NOT that she DID much before that ride....

I also go out each spring to shoot gophers at a ranch N of the dam on the Oldman.

>:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts