Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've had my orange V since June '07. I live in Joburg, South Africa and use it more for Sunday rides and weekends away. Must say I really love this bike and enjoy every moment on it. Done a few mods to it, Here's the list:

1. Front fender extender
2. Headlight protector
3. Leo Vince can
4. D.I.Y tail tidy/ Rear indicators
5. Windscreen earofoil
6. Hugger
7. 16T front sprocket

Not much more planned except a power commander and air filter. i'll wait to see what difference it makes once more V owners install them.

Cheers

Silverfish

·
Registered
469 Posts
Silverfish, welcome. Hi from another Versys fan.

I'm keeping the bike stock for air filter and muffler, but I did add the Power Commander. To me it made a very nice difference in throttle control and even power. Also, maybe it's my imagination but the bike REALLY moves. The only down side is the gas mileage has gone from around 47 to around 40/42, but I'll take the performance any day.

Let us know what you think of the Power Commander when you get it.

Cheers too

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Silverfish (and others)
I got a beautiful green Versys, Cowley exhaust (much freer breathing and less abrupt engine braking on closed throttle) and War Eagle high rise screen (worlds from standard).
Where did you get your hugger and relating to your thread did you get the PC? Costs? Performance gains?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.