Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding been riding since 1967 yes I'm old 1st ride was a 80cc Yamaha that I rode all over NC from Ft Bragg, B4 my deployment to Nam. Since than way too many M/C to count. Brought my 2015 Versys 650 LT for my son-in-law, so he could ride with me. I just lost my riding friend of 20yrs that I crossed the states 3 times with him and took him to AK for B4 if passed away. I'm a retired Allison transmission & Detroit diesel mechanic. My other hobby is Ham radio. I also have a 2017 Yamaha Super Tenere es. But the Versys is way more fun to ride.
Bob

·
Registered
110 Posts
Riding been riding since 1967 yes I'm old 1st ride was a 80cc Yamaha that I rode all over NC from Ft Bragg, B4 my deployment to Nam. Since than way too many M/C to count. Brought my 2015 Versys 650 LT for my son-in-law, so he could ride with me. I just lost my riding friend of 20yrs that I crossed the states 3 times with him and took him to AK for B4 if passed away. I'm a retired Allison transmission & Detroit diesel mechanic. My other hobby is Ham radio. I also have a 2017 Yamaha Super Tenere es. But the Versys is way more fun to ride.
Bob
Welcome aboard. So far my versys puts a smile on my face everytime I ride. They're a fun bike.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Welcome aboard. And I agree the Versys is good fun. It's hard to ride it without smiling or laughing aloud. Must be something in the paint!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts