Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Michal, I’m from Poland, happy owner of 2017 650 Versys sice Septmber.
Over 10 years of motorcycling, Versys is the 4th bike I’ve ever owned.
Initially, I wanted to buy Versys 4 years ago, but I ended up with Xt660Z Tenere which was a great bike, but… I’m finally here :smile2:
Just did my first 1000km service after break-in period and sadly riding season is finished here, in this part of Europe…
Planning to buy some accessories over winter (made some purchase already), few minor mods and impatiently waiting for spring to come.
Cheers to every fellow Versys rider around the world!

P.S. Sorry for my English, it’s my second language.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
132 Posts
My name is Michal, I’m from Poland, happy owner of 2017 650 Versys sice Septmber.
Over 10 years of motorcycling, Versys is the 4th bike I’ve ever owned.
Initially, I wanted to buy Versys 4 years ago, but I ended up with Xt660Z Tenere which was a great bike, but… I’m finally here :smile2:
Just did my first 1000km service after break-in period and sadly riding season is finished here, in this part of Europe…
Planning to buy some accessories over winter (made some purchase already), few minor mods and impatiently waiting for spring to come.
Cheers to every fellow Versys rider around the world!

P.S. Sorry for my English, it’s my second language.
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,103 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum. Several thing I would recommend, Barkbuster guards , heated grips and a heated jacket liner, in that order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:welcome:to the forum. Several thing I would recommend, Barkbuster guards , heated grips and a heated jacket liner, in that order.
Onewizard, already have hand guards installed, used to have them on Tenere, love them, essential piece of kit for me. Never have heated grips, combination of the hand guards and warm gloves, works fine for me, when temperatures goes down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts