Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Dave from Florida and I just bought a 2011 Versys last superbowl Sunday.
I chose "Fullcircle" as my username because I grew up as a kid riding kz400,then kz650. I've had everything in between since then (sportbikes, home built hardtail choppers) and now look what I'm happy riding! Got a Pelican top case from twisted throttle, other than that it's stock and I'm lovin' it! I was concerned a little at first about going down to a "650", but to be honest I think it's just as fast as my chopper was (80 inch H-D motor w/cam, ect.) Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum.

·
Registered
842 Posts
:welcome: You have chosen a fun bike

·
Registered
22 Posts
member introduction

hello everyone, just joined! my name is Tommy and I just purchased a 2012 Versys (yellow) which i will pick up Thursday. I cant wait. i have been riding motorcycle since i was 11. I have owned 6 in the past 10 years i look foward to chatting with everyone thanks

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello capn kirk, saw that you might be in the va beach area, if so i just purchased my versys from sunrise cycle. I actually pick it up on thursday. Are there many versys riders in the area?

·
Registered
223 Posts
:welcome: from Buffalo, NY! The V is a great bike, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
7,879 Posts
I'm Dave from Florida and I just bought a 2011 Versys last superbowl Sunday.
I chose "Fullcircle" as my username because I grew up as a kid riding kz400,then kz650. I've had everything in between since then (sportbikes, home built hardtail choppers) and now look what I'm happy riding! Got a Pelican top case from twisted throttle, other than that it's stock and I'm lovin' it! I was concerned a little at first about going down to a "650", but to be honest I think it's just as fast as my chopper was (80 inch H-D motor w/cam, ect.) Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum.
hello everyone, just joined! my name is Tommy and I just purchased a 2012 Versys (yellow) which i will pick up Thursday. I cant wait. i have been riding motorcycle since i was 11. I have owned 6 in the past 10 years i look foward to chatting with everyone thanks

:welcome: aboard and enjoy your stay here.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome: I really like that Full Circle! Very cool! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts