Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently just changed from sports bikes and bought a V650 2015 GT. I have to say i wish i done it earlier. Its a fantastic bike and look forward to many happy miles on her:).

All the best

Grant

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome, Grant.

Figure out how to post pics when you get time, or ask if you need help. I use Photobucket, but there are other options, a matter of what you get used to.

Would be great to see that bike!

All the best, Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, Grant.

Figure out how to post pics when you get time, or ask if you need help. I use Photobucket, but there are other options, a matter of what you get used to.

Would be great to see that bike!

All the best, Paul
Hi Paul, I will get sorted with pics when the weather is a bit kinder to me. showery dull days and high winds has plagued us all year so far in Scotland:( The good news is im quite savvy with pics on forums, this forum uses the same layout as the fly fishing forum here in the UK that i frequent often. Im also a keen photographer.:)

ATB
Grant

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: from a Yank whose ancestors come from southeast Scotland. I've always wondered why, with Scottish genes, I can't play golf. I must have missed the golf gene! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome: from a Yank whose ancestors come from southeast Scotland. I've always wondered why, with Scottish genes, I can't play golf. I must have missed the golf gene! :D
Hi Arion, Don't worry, I can't play golf either, that's why I took up fly fishing:D

Grant

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts
:welcome:

Arion - the BIG question - (who cares about GOLF!!!) did you inherit the "whisky-drinking-gene"...?

:rolleyes:

:exactly:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome:

Arion - the BIG question - (who cares about GOLF!!!) did you inherit the "whisky-drinking-gene"...?

:rolleyes:

:exactly:
Scotch whiskey certainly. Spent four years in the UK trying my best to rid the country of surplus whiskey. Had a grand time but didn't succeed.

BTW, Google Robin Williams explains golf - it's hilarious, both the short version and the longer "salty" version. No matter how many times I see it I laugh like a fool. He understands the game!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts