Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2017 Versys 650 owner from Montreal, Canada.
This is quite a «*culture shock*» for me as I just switched from a GSXS1000F to this bike but I have to admit that I just love it. After getting used to the sound and feel of this bike I just wonder why I waited for so long before making the switch. It is truly a fun and comfortable motorcycle to ride, very enjoyable.

Ciao for now!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome from a few miles south of you and a world away in San Antonio, Texas.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice. My new V1K has the same paint scheme. Biggest, most powerful, and comfortable bike I have ever owned.

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello, second post

Hi again,
can't seem to be able to post anything but introductory posts so far. Contacted admin but they won't get back to me for some reason. Any idea why I cannot post or reply to posts?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Reading Skills 101

Welcome from Ottawa!
Hi again,
can't seem to be able to post anything but introductory posts so far. Contacted admin but they won't get back to me for some reason. Any idea why I cannot post or reply to posts?

Thanks in advance.
I always post this :welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.html

And :thanx: Joe, that link explains everything if you take the time to read it. So 2 days more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts