Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

hey people .. need help I'm a noob !

815 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  kballowe 
#1 ·
hi people .. i recently purchased my first ever motorcycle .. it happened to be a 2007 650 versys and i love it .. because it was not mine before i would like to go through and change all the fluids and stuff on it ... only thing I'm having a hard time with is riding out how to change the coolant and stuff .. iv looked and i cant even seem to find the tank for it .. if this has already been brought up here could someone lead me in the right direction .. or could someone maybe send me a link to a video or anything ..
i also dont have the owners manuals and they will be at leafs 2 weeks before they arrive at the dealer in my 2 horse town ..
thank you in advance :D

#2 ·
You can do a search on this forum & get access to a pdf version of the manual
You can also do a search for Thermo-Bob instructions, which are probably the clearest explanation on how to deal with the coolant.
I'd attach links but my kung fu is not very strong

#3 ·
#6 ·
Anytime.... I had a Therm-O-Bob installed at the dealership. But when it was time to change the coolant i went with the above instructions. Straight forward and simple.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.