Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode all the way over to St. Pete because, according to the Kawasaki website they were having demo rides at Barney's Motorcycle Shop. I get there...nothing! They don't even SELL Kawasaki's!!!

So I head back and figured I'd stop at the other Barney's in Brandon. (They do sell Kawi's!) Reason, I wanted to sit on one of those Z900's to see what they felt like...and perhaps give Kawasaki another chance. Didn't like the feel for the Z but I'll admit, the Ninja 650 just feels good to me. (So maybe next summer...!)

Anyway, the guy says he just ordered some new Kawasaki gear and that he always has a hard time getting it in the store because they, according to him, sell so fast from the supplier he can't get anything. He tells me to go check out what he got, they're on the racks.

I walk over and...BAM!!! Is this Kawasaki's way of giving me the once over?!?!?! >:) >:) >:)

***And NO, I didn't buy it! :grin2:

·
Registered
963 Posts
I test sat a 2019 Kawasaki W800 Cafe today, it would be interesting to ride one. I think I'll just keep looking for a W650 or an 800 Drifter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts