Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Bart and im 21.
Bought my versys in 2013 to end the year in fashion, bought it brand new from dealer ship in London and so far i love it, not too many problems or atleast not caused by me or my style of riding.

So little bit about me, im an ex mechanic and quit to do plumbing & building instead, i love getting my elbows greasy and i have all the tools to do it with but sadly no place for a workshop.

Been riding motorcycles since i was 16, my previous bikes were
Aprilia SR50 2t
Aprilia RX50 2t
Aprilia RS125 2t
Yamaha DT125R 2t
Yamaha WR125X
Honda NSR125 2t
Honda Bross 400
Kawasaki KDX250 2t

all have been sold other than RS125 but that's more of a paper weight rather a bike at the moment.

Today, well this morning on the way to fit new tyres on my versys i had a tiny accident that left my bike underneath a car, im all well other than bruised knee but the bike not soo good.

I came here hoping that you guys can help me with rebuilding my versys, looking thrugh the forum I seen couple nice projects going on.

More about my Versys once i can make a thread for it but for now Hey, how's it going :)

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: from the other side of the Atlantic. Have to say that "tiny accident" and "underneath a car" are phrases that don't seem to go together very well. Glad you're not badly damaged though. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
damn man glad your ok... whats your riding style and throwup some pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cheers guys, as i said im all good.
My riding style is on the back wheel but im far from Rossi haha
At the moment my versys is locked up in my friends garage, going there today to check out the damage and make a list of parts needed, will take couple pictures

~Update

1 - 6 of 6 Posts