Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap: Well, I did it...................Got my Versys today! Yahoo :yeahsmile:

2008, 4900 miles, Givi w/s is the only mod (so far), super clean (yeah, I know pics to follow), for $3800 :thumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and it's the faster RED

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats. I'm ridin' the same bike.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good for you, sir. Enjoy!

I figured by the time I'm done doing everything I want to this bike I will have bought it twice...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm making a wish list right now, and I've only ridden it around the block!

The Sickness is strong in this one Luke!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I started with a Speedy Flatfoot. Lookin at a Madstad WS mount next and some luggage. Then maybe a bigger WS.

·
Registered
286 Posts
http://www.madstad.com/
I just bought one of these.

I haven't had a chance to install it yet. (Came back in town, leaving town again for a week, coming back and leaving again)

It appears to be a very well-made product. The instructions are good. The quality seems solid.

Now, if I can a) be home for more than 24 hours and b) get some decent weather (Austin has been AWFUL this weekend) I will try it ou.t

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
HOW IN THE HECK DOES A NEW RIDER (BTW Congrats on the ride and welcome to the fold) IN, IN, ASPEN !!! OF ALL PLACE ...FIND THE WEATHER TO RIDE....IN JANUARY!!!
AAARRRGHHHHHHHH !!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations Z-dude. You're going to really like it when you can ride it further than a block! :D Enjoy the new machine.:cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HOW IN THE HECK DOES A NEW RIDER (BTW Congrats on the ride and welcome to the fold) IN, IN, ASPEN !!! OF ALL PLACE ...FIND THE WEATHER TO RIDE....IN JANUARY!!!
AAARRRGHHHHHHHH !!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
:cheers:
Well, I found the bike in Grand Junction, two hours from here, and only 4500 feet elevation or so.....it was about 35 degrees there yesterday and his cul-de-sac had been plowed well.......

So, I pull up to his house talking to him on my cell phone and he tells me to come in the side door of his garage.......and "Don't panic when you come in, it's normal."

I was a little confused, but went right in. Three car garage, and barely room for one car inside........full of spotless bikes. Every kind you can imagine! Sixteen bikes there, and he tells me that he has more at a buddy's house!

Everyone was spotless, everyone had a column on the white board of oil changes, mileage, tire changes, battery tender rotation, etc, etc. Needless to say, I felt comfortable that the bike had been in good hands!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts