Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stopping by to get my lottery tickets. Some loud mouth starts talking crap to me because he thinks i can't hear him through my helmet. He changes his tune when i ask him if he said something...You'll need to turn the volume up.. http://youtu.be/QY6OvpYQlRg

·
Registered
127 Posts
Speaking of hearing things through my helmet.. How about smelling things. I am constantly surprised at how many people are smoking pot in their cars while on the way to and from work. I never notice it when I am in my own cage, but when I am on my V I can sure smell it?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Speaking of hearing things through my helmet.. How about smelling things. I am constantly surprised at how many people are smoking pot in their cars while on the way to and from work. I never notice it when I am in my own cage, but when I am on my V I can sure smell it?
Move out to B.C. It gets worse.:(

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Is pot decriminalized in Canada? I thought maybe I could discern the smell of pot, but what I smell is usually someone burning leaves in their yard. Strange thing is that sometimes I can't figure out which yard is burning the leaves, and the car in front of me is driving awfully slow and careful.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Somehow when I saw the "Donuts" sign I knew you were headed there....

Yea, That my favorite spot. cute girls that work there,lottery tickets and Do-Nuts. What more could you ask for.:D:D

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
gotta love jack-asses like that, and funny thing ive seen you befor O.O saw your vid of you getting pulled over for your "aftermarket" tail light xD

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
For sure worse. Not into it and the ones I see using look like total losers.
sorry to hear that, all things should be used in moderation......

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts