Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I acquired a 2009 Versys this week ;) So far I'm quite happy with it. Then again, this is my first bike, so I don't really have that much experience to compare it to.
Just stumbled on this forum on my search to add a gps mount and power outlet, thanks for the helpful info on that.

I'm riding in/around Boston, so if anything goes down in that area, hmu :)

Cheers,
Fab

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
:welcome: and bravo. IMHO, anyone who rides ln Boston has immense cojones. :D

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome, and I hope your helmet is easily visible. Almost pulled out in front of a fellow biker last night - never saw him, never saw the bike, all I noticed off the corner of my eye was his highly visible "neon" streaked helmet. And he was close, less than 30 feet!!! Had he been wearing a black or dark colored helmet - I hope he was driving defensively, cause I hit my brakes to avoid pulling out in front of him. And I always look out for bikers, but I honestly never even saw him till I had checked both ways, was pulling out of the car dealership lot, and I noticed "something" out the corner of my eye. The something was the high visibility neon color. Thank you know who.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tx for the warm welcome. @Arion, I don't think it's that bad :)
Then again, I don't have any other city experience to compare it to!

Cheers!

·
Registered
805 Posts
:welcome: I live in Nashua NH now, but I grew up in Wilmington MA. Rides into Boston can be fun, but I prefer rides into the white mountains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts