Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually not that new, i think I joined about two months ago. So about time I made an introduction. I'm totally new to motorcycle riding, I've been into road cycling for about 7 or 8 years. I guess I needed a little more excitement? I took the MSF course and after some lurking here in the forums I picked up a 2014 Versys 650. It was a hold over, and took advantage of the Kawi veterans discount and couldn't be happier. I'm 5'8", so I had the seat trimmed cushion trimmed at a local appostery shop. I'm feeling good about the ride height now, but i'm going to try out the motowerk lowering block anyway. Ordered it up yesterday, hopefully I'll have installed by next weekend. This forum has been so informative, thanks for that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
:welcome: I am 5'10" and rode mine a couple of years and finally lowered it. Riding was fine but the lowering made it much nicer at stops and walking it around while seated.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Went to high school just down the road from you, in Vacaville, a long, long time ago. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts