Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ser of driving lights and lost the instructions.from the switch is a red, black and white wire. The white goes to the relay. The black and red hook to ?
From the relay is two wires, black and red , red is fused, these go to battery
My problem is what to hook the black and red wire from the on and off switch. I took picture of it. It's the group on right.
Blue Electrical wiring Audio equipment Gas Electrical supply
Blue Electrical wiring Audio equipment Gas Electrical supply

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I remembered I put the relay in the front so I could power USB outlet, so I already have a power source. Had to remove the body work up front, Wanted to update to LED lighting and needed all the access I could get.. I just need to
install the switch and button her up, and she will be done for a while.
I am retired now but I worked third shift for 14 years with a 26 mile commute one way through Indiana back roads. I
needed lots of light. I totaled three bikes in 15 years, mostly because of me not seeing Deer. I want to have a better view
and should now have it.
By the way shame on me. I got this bike in March and have not rode it after sunset yet.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been very lucky, so far all of the Deer collisions have been killing the bike but not putting me down
on pavement. Most happened on a 84 goldwing interstate. Just took the insurance money and rebuilt the
bike. While it was in repair I rode my Nighthawk S,( shoulda kept it.) or my 650 Hawk GT. The only time I hit deer was on a quiet bike. If I had to ride at night on a regular basis now I would install a Leo Vince system
on it.
Gonna be dark in a hour so I will go out and try out my lights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts