Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, looking to buy a brand new 2015 Versys ABS LT in Green. MSRP is 8699, and I have gotten the dealer down to 7400 OTD. I am in Massachusetts. Is this a good deal? I believe the cost to the dealer right now after rebates is 7144 (That is what two seperate dealers told me) and I know they need to make a little bit of money. I got him down from the 8200 he wanted, and 7400 OTD does not seem bad. What do you guys think?

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am curious as to what others have been offered. A few dealerships would only go down to 7800. Someone on here put tha they got theirs for 6999 last summer, which seems impossible to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sure sounds like a good deal to me. You've done your homework. You know you're not getting ripped off and the bike you want is ready for the taking. If it were me, I'd buy it and never think about the cost again.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am curious as to what others have been offered. A few dealerships would only go down to 7800. Someone on here put tha they got theirs for 6999 last summer, which seems impossible to me.
I got my 2015 in Dec. the otd price was $7343.00
It was $6998.00 plus nc taxes and title.

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
Buy it..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Mine was $9k OTD including Utah taxes, title, license. That was last summer for a '15 LT including luggage. And I don't feel one bit bad about that price, regardless if it is better or worse than anyone else paid.

$7400 is a bargain for what you're getting. Certainly it is a reasonable price.

Guaranteed you'll see one for less somewhere in the USA if you buy it, and you'll see them go for more, too. That's how these things go! If you like the bike, buy it and don't look back.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
id take it
yes Silvia, we all know that you're a taker!!!:wink2:

I'd take the bike if l was in the market for a brand new one, but as it's almost 13% on top of that price in taxes for a new bike here in Mizzoo, l'd have to seek out a 2nd hand one!!!:frown2:

State tax of 4.225 percent, plus your local sales tax on the purchase price.
Branson, Missouri,sales tax rate is 8.60%.
=12.825% !!!

PS, we also have a wonderful tax drip known as "personal property tax" that will put another $100 a year on my already bandit like taxes!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
PS, we also have a wonderful tax drip known as "personal property tax" that will put another $100 a year on my already bandit like taxes!
ugh, other than my house I never had to deal with that until I moved to NC. I hate being taxed for the privilege of continuing to own my own ****.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
ugh, other than my house I never had to deal with that until I moved to NC. I hate being taxed for the privilege of continuing to own my own ****.
more reasons the west coast is better =p dont have to deal with that $hit here in oregon, just packs of retards >:)
(and my super contagious gayness)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Oregon will vote in the highest minimum wage in the country as well!

PS, l take anti-gayness pills so l won't get "contaged!"........:wink2:
ya them yupsters need more money for the PBR and fake cigarettes

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
PBR= Portland Bum Rap?
-//- = Perfectly Beautiful Rear?
-//- = Pouty Big Rimmer?
-//- = Pacific Boys Rule????????????>:)>:)>:)
pretty bad readers
pathetically bad religions
pothole burdened roads
potheads being rampant
pissed beer re-bottled

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
more reasons the west coast is better =p dont have to deal with that $hit here in oregon, just packs of retards >:)
(and my super contagious gayness)
oddly enough the state I left behind that never saw a tax it didn't like applying did not have this property tax - but it taxed rain and over all cost more than twice as much to live in. (Maryland)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts