Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what I'm doing wrong here but this seems to be the only section I can post to so here it is. If a moderator or admin can help me out then much appreciated. After a month or so I still cannot post any replies to any posts or threads. I also can't seem to create any threads except on this new member section. Funny but I can't even post in the section for help. Now that is kind of funny y'all. so any help straightening this out for me is appreciated.

thanks again

·
Registered
933 Posts
Did you check the sticky thread at the top of this section? ;)

You need to post twice in Member Introductions and wait 48 hours after you sign up before you can post elsewhere in the forum.

According to your post count, you've only had two posts (both today in this section). If I'm reading the restriction correctly, you should be able to post elsewhere in the forum now that you have posted twice in this section.

You can thank spammers for making that restriction necessary. :mad:

Cheers,
Dave C

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Trying to figure this out, still!

The explanation is in the post just above yours:

Did you check the sticky thread at the top of this section? ;)

You need to post twice in Member Introductions and wait 48 hours after you sign up before you can post elsewhere in the forum.

According to your post count, you've only had two posts (both today in this section). If I'm reading the restriction correctly, you should be able to post elsewhere in the forum now that you have posted twice in this section.

You can thank spammers for making that restriction necessary. :mad:

Cheers,
Dave C

And I've emailed you, and replied to you in another thread. I hope you'll see at least one of these replies and figure out why you can't post in the rest of the forum. You can post all you want in this section. Patience. We're worth the wait. Like most good things...

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.