Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -

Believe it or not, I think after adding the 44t and handguards, I am done "farkeling" around with the bike...I've added

Madstad bracket
Mikes shield
Givi Shield
Lower pegs
heated grips
Butt reduction
GPS mount
Givi Trunk
Side bags and side supports
Seat Mod (DIY)
Tank protector
Tank Bag
Mirror extenders
Fuzeblock

HELP! it is almost perfect now...I need other suggestions or I will get bored and sell it...just so I can start over with another bike:eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Hey all -

Believe it or not, I think after adding the 44t and handguards, I am done "farkeling" around with the bike...I've added

Madstad bracket
Mikes shield
Givi Shield
Lower pegs
heated grips
Butt reduction
GPS mount
Givi Trunk
Side bags and side supports
Seat Mod (DIY)
Tank protector
Tank Bag
Mirror extenders
Fuzeblock

HELP! it is almost perfect now...I need other suggestions or I will get bored and sell it...just so I can start over with another bike:eek:
See weljo for sugestions on mods and by weljo's standard you have a long way to go:D

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
See weljo for sugestions on mods and by weljo's standard you have a long way to go:D
Phil your making me blush!!!!! i'm having to search for things for the V last items i bought was a cramp buster and a gremlin bell.;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Scott,
I am working on a front high fender kit....:yeahsmile: I have most of it engineered so far but I need to work on the fork guard's a little more. I am using a Polisport SM fender for mine but the unit will accept other's. More info soon.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hey all -

Suggestions to your cry for help (LOL): Take a full day or multi-day trip - go ride big! If you need to farkle, then get some clothes or stuff for riding. If it's hopelessly Winter, get a battery minder and park it. Go ski. Rent a snowmobile. Take a parachute jump. Train for a triathlon. Life's short - live large.:blah:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You need crash bars, bad.

What is butt reduction anyway?

butt reduction = removing the rear fender/mud guard ugly piece of plastic thing and repositioned the brake lights

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
How about a Full Arrow system and PCv for a bit of extra power.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Don't see a hugger, crash bars, driving lights, Stebel horn, etc. on the list. You aren't even close to done. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Don't see a hugger, crash bars, driving lights, Stebel horn, etc. on the list. You aren't even close to done. :)
I think Kimel's correct :huh:

The party hasn't even started yet and your throwing in the towel? :teetertooter:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts