Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have this combination of helmet and blue tooth? Until now I was able to install a G9 dock on all my helmets. Recently I bough an AFX FX-41DS and I can't attach the dock on it, it doesn't have enough space for the clamp and no smooth surfaces for the sticky adapter.

Is here anybody this this same combination that was able to attach the dock to the helmet? if so how?

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
I've been lucky using heavy duty velcro on my Scala's 3 times with 3 different helmets over the last 5 years...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The surface is not flat, the sugru might help with that. I can also try to force and separate the Styrofoam and see if I can fit the dock bracket.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Not proud of what I did bu I forced it all in. Problem solved and I learn about Sugru :thumb:

As long as it works.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah, I was going to suggest using a small piece of dense foam, and cutting it to fit the contour of the bike and the camera and use that as the fulcrum for glue

edit: did the sugru aid him in doing 70 mph through such a dense residential area? Jeez

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
yeah, i was going to suggest using a small piece of dense foam, and cutting it to fit the contour of the bike and the camera and use that as the fulcrum for glue

edit: Did the sugru aid him in doing 70 mph through such a dense residential area? Jeez

70 kph = 43.5 mph :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts