Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested to know all your opinions on these Helmet Covers that make you look like a muppet (secretly looking for validation as I have just ordered one :p )

I think if it's your style, they're great for being noticed (and hopefully therefore not turned left in front of!)

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
I saw a guy at a light with one. Funny as heck.

Keep in mind you now have no ventilation and added a pound to the helmet. It will only stay on up to about 40-45 mph is what he said. But Ive seen videos of guys on the freeway, so maybe they glue them on.

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Interested to know all your opinions on these Helmet Covers that make you look like a muppet (secretly looking for validation as I have just ordered one :p )

I think if it's your style, they're great for being noticed (and hopefully therefore not turned left in front of!)

What are your thoughts?

I have the green one I wear on occasion just for laughs....it matches my bike...:grin2:

In any event, it moves around a bit at speed and it does hinder your peripheral vision a little so its not something that you want on all the time....

this is not me, but this is what mine looks like

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DON'T be surprised if people start thinking you're the COOKIE MONSTER, and start throwing cookies at you...!
That would be awesome!

The one thing you have to be careful of is that when people stare at you while they are driving they inadvertently move towards you.
Hadn't thought of that, good point, almost too much of a good thing! 😄

1 - 10 of 10 Posts