Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys use these? I just got a really nice looking one with my new EXO-T1200 but it looks like carry on luggage and I don't really know what to do with it. It seems like if they invested this effort in the bag I should be doing more with it.

Before I got this, I had this fleece drawstring bag looking one that really just lived in the garage and I would just let my helmet live in there when I wasn't riding.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
my bag is just a cheat draw sting one and i put my helmet in it for the off season when it is sitting on the shelf... iid never actually transport mine in MY bag

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
My bags are on the helmet when the helmet is not on my head. Your visor, plastic parts holding the visor, and helmet itself will look weathered in short order without a cover in it (and my scarf, gloves, and polyester head cover would fall out continuously.) Keep it looking new forever in the bag. I carry my lightweight bike cover, helmet bag, and 2 tie-downs with me at all time: keep it all looking good and be prepared :) in my trunk.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
My bags are on the helmet when the helmet is not on my head. Your visor, plastic parts holding the visor, and helmet itself will look weathered in short order without a cover in it (and my scarf, gloves, and polyester head cover would fall out continuously.) Keep it looking new forever in the bag. I carry my lightweight bike cover, helmet bag, and 2 tie-downs with me at all time: keep it all looking good and be prepared :) in my trunk.
Same here. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts