Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to be a proud owner of a 2015 versys. I signed up to learn from the members of the forum: maintenance and how to make it a better machine. I'm in Concord, CA. Hopefully, I'll see you on the road.

Michael.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome.Congrats on the new bike. Also do a search on this forum Tomasama posted the 2015 versys service manual .I would give you the link ...but my computer skills are terrible .lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Michael, I just bought a new '15 versys a few days ago, don't know a lot about the bike yet but after just 200 miles I am ready for a new seat. I rode 100 miles today and my rear was numb. Nothing like my '09 Heritage. Other then that, I love the bike.

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I'm about to be a proud owner of a 2015 versys. I signed up to learn from the members of the forum: maintenance and how to make it a better machine. I'm in Concord, CA. Hopefully, I'll see you on the road.

Michael.
Welcome. You can download the Versys service manual from the Tech Section of this site. The Versys Mk2 link is a few pages into the thread.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome!!

Just remember the Rubber compound used for the front tire of the 15 V is a little suspect, as such most 15 owners tend to ride wheelies as much as possible to extend the life of the front tire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts