Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,952 Posts
...Is there anything a new Versys owner should know???
Yes - EVERY car is trying to kill you, so watch out! (At least... thinking that "EVERY car is trying to kill you" might keep you safer...!)

:welcome:

Where are you from?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Perhaps so, but that doesn't have anything to do with my question. I gather from your response that it was available for other "world" markets.
Give the man a cigar, see it had everything to do with your question :grin2:
My Australian 2012 only came with ABS, no option not to have it. I believe in the UK they had the option. I think Canada may have had the option, fasteddie could probably answer that one.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
NZ had ABS on versys since 2010 and you did have a option then but I think from 2013 you only had ABS versions.

·
Super Moderator
18,952 Posts
Give the man a cigar, see it had everything to do with your question :grin2:
My Australian 2012 only came with ABS, no option not to have it. I believe in the UK they had the option. I think Canada may have had the option, fasteddie could probably answer that one.
I BELIEVE Canadian Vs in '12 didn't have ABS.

Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
7,766 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your ride. Feel the bike and get to know how the bike handles. Be safe and take it easy for a few kilos.

:welcome::goodluck:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the responses guys. and of course i know how to ride the bike and how to enjoy it and i intend too.

Loving the bike to be honest. before i was on a 600 bandit till it got written off. When i asked the question before about if there is anything a versys owner should know i was talking about if there was anything i should look out for on the bike itself as every bike is different or if there is anything that i should replace?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts