Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm in the market for a versus and wanted to contact a forum member about their bike, but I have to post twice before I can contact him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just trying to jump through the hoops of posting twice so I can contact a seller near me in Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
So how did it go? :thumb::thumbdown:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm in Atlanta, But I won't sell. Love that bike.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: The Versys (or versus) is a very good bike. It's not perfect, but is a very good road (and mild off-road) machine. It's not too heavy, it's comfortable, handles nicely, it's reliable, and should give you many pleasurable miles and years of service.

A number of forum members have changed the saddle and windscreen because the OEM items prove less than perfect for their owners, but it's a matter of personal experience and preference. If you're tall or have a long inseam you might find the cockpit a bit cramped. To address that problem, some of us have added the Moto Werk (aka Speedy's) foot peg lowering kit. It's a quality product and reduces the knee angle enough to make a noticeable difference. There are also a ton of "farkles" available so you can personalize your ride six ways from Sunday if you choose. It's great fun, especially if you have an understanding spouse, or a fat wallet or, in the best of all worlds, both. :D

Good luck and enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts