Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post here. Just picked up a 2015 Versys 1000 and am looking for info and tips.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
:welcome: This is your thread so ask away..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome! First tip, make a second post and share a little more about yourself. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! Second post here! So far loving the bike. My previous bike was a Vulcan Classic LT and the two bikes could not be more different. The only thing the Vulcan did better was block the wind due to the insanely large factory windshield. In another life, I rode a 1980 Honda CB750F and the Versys takes me back to that time. I'll get pictures posted of it soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here it is with the Oxford top box I added. It came with the SW MoTech Guards, Oxford Grip Heaters and HealTech Gear Indicator. The only other thing I added other than the top box so far is the DC outlet. I have a Givi windshield on order. I find the buffeting to be too much with the stock screen raised. With it lowered, I notice the wind, but the buffeting is not too bad. I'm 6"3" so I figured I should raise the scree, but I seem to like it lowered. We'll see how the Givi works out.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts