Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I’m completely new to the motorcycle world! I bought my versys 300x about a month or so ago! I ordered some engine guards and some stuff to do the handle bars! I couldn’t find a set ups expect the one on adv pulse.. I bought everything but the risers but I did buy a Rizoma 7/8-1 1/8 conversion kit! Is there any advice you guys can give me about changing the handle bars? It will be my first time and will by any chance will the stock grips fit the new bar it is a Mika high bend mini whatever the hell that is but it’s the bar I got... I didn’t see any recommendations for grips on the adv pulse list so I figured they re used the stock ones... I know I sound like a idiot but literally had no damn clue so yeah!

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
:welcome:aboard. x300 is new to me and just wait for our experts to fill you with all your needs - info. we have a lot of info on what you are seeking for.

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

...Is there any advice you guys can give me about changing the handle bars? ...
Yes - protect your gas-tank w/ some towels or similar BEFORE you loosen the bars, so they don't fall back and damage your paint.

:goodluck:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts