Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi

Hi from North TX. Looking at getting a Versys 650. How comfortable are they with a passenger? My wife and I like to ride the Mtn roads in NW AR and CO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really comfy I take my girl on it alot compared to the bike I had before the seats not all cramped up like some bikes are which in my opinion makes this bike a perfect 2 up

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome
Buy the versys, put your wife on the back, and head out. Results? Two people grinning from ear to ear, and just plain giddy from the thrill of the ride. As for power the versy is well capable of handling two up.
Mountain roads with curves and hills is where the versys is at it's best. The only problem you may encounter is that once your wife realizes how much fun the versys is she will probably want one for her self. Now your buying 2 versys instead of one. lol

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome: use to live in N.Texas:grin2::grin2: ..My girl liked it with a topcase mounted on the bike it made her feel more secure..

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio. I agree with those who have said you'll be just fine with a Versys.

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

...How comfortable are they with a passenger? My wife and I like to ride the Mtn roads in NW AR and CO.
MY passenger sure LOVES the V650 seat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts