Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Joined a few weeks ago. Looking forward to learning as much as I can about the Versys. Contemplating trading my M50 in on a Versys.

Great forum!

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings and hope you find the info. helpful towards making your decision.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not by choice, but switched to the V from a Honda Shadow. (The Shadow died.) From one cruiser convert to another (potentially), I cannot recommend the V enough. Totally different feel, but in a good way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome: I came of the C50. No regrets! :goodluck:
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome.

Capn Kirk,

Aside from the hp and torque number differences, how does the Versys compare to the Suzuki 805cc as far as power. Is it a noticeable difference?
How is the ride of the Versys (short wheelbase) compared to the longer wheelbase of the C50?
I've read reviews on the Versys where the rider's have complained of the "notchy transmission" of the versys. Have you or anyone else on the forum experienced this?

Thanks, again!:)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
We still have a C50 Suzuki and the Versys will out accerate, higher top speed, corner faster. My wife owns the C50 and says of the versys thats its idiot proof, meaning even if you make a mistake in a corner it will correct it self unlike the cruiser that is not that forgiving and will take a straight line like a truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts