Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Versys X300 last week - 120 miles - so far I'm really loving it. I ride mostly off road on a Husaberg FE390, but I've started riding the TransAmerica trail (in sections) and the X300 will be perfect for this once I upgrade the tires. I'v actually been surprised with the factory shoes, even on loose, steep hills, but still need the upgrade eventually.
As a 70 year old Geezer I'm still active and live in the wilderness east of Durango, CO. We ride mostly in mountain trails and some back country county roads - so the 30hp is all we need for what we do.
I'm looking forward to learning more about this bike from those with more experience. - HusaGeezer (Jack).

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. Our daughter and family live just north of Bayfield. The area is spectacular and if it weren't for the wicked winters and the attendant amounts of snow we would consider moving to the beautiful area. But, I'm 74 and I gave up snow for Lent. In San Antonio we can ride rather than shovel. :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts