Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just joined the site today:)

I've had my Versys for a few weeks and loving it. I've had loads of sportsbikes and moto X bikes in the past but this is the best fun for years.

Wiz.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Glad to have a Wizard with us, since every forum needs a magician or two to keep in running happily!

I've had my Versys for a few weeks, too, and I'm also having more fun with it than I've had with any other bike I've owned. Isn't it great to find the bike that's just right for you?!

Kevin McClearey

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to have a Wizard with us, since every forum needs a magician or two to keep in running happily!

I've had my Versys for a few weeks, too, and I'm also having more fun with it than I've had with any other bike I've owned. Isn't it great to find the bike that's just right for you?!

Kevin McClearey
Hi Kevin, indeed I am bowled over with the Versys, we were only supposed to be buying one for my wife but ended up with two:eek:
We are looking forward to the summer on our bikes (if we ever get one!!)
I have a green one and the Blanch has a black one;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bow down to your superior magicianship, O Wizard! So you've gotten not just one Versys, but TWO? Wow, that's great!

The only worrisome thing is that your wife selected a black one. Hmmmm . . . you better watch out and make sure she isn't learning any of the "Dark Arts"! There's nothing more powerful in the universe than a Wifely Hex!!!! :eek:

Happy riding to both of you. Keep us posted about your excursions!

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts