Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone on the forum. I just bought a 2016 Versys 650 LT from the dealer with only 4 miles on it. A little surprised in the time it's been there it hasn't been test ridden or had more miles put on it than that. Got what I feel was a pretty good deal on it and it should full the niche I was looking for. I really like the candy matte orange color as well.

After a quick browse through the forum I see a lot of great info and look forward to learning from others creativity and mistakes.

Now I have to wait for the dealer to finish putting on my goodies so I can go pick it up...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I too am in Washington, western half mostly. I have a white 2015 V 650 LT that I love.Hope to see you around sometime,maybe next spring!

BigDaddye

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you managed a nice deal. Hope you enjoy it a lot. It's a pretty impressive motorcycle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. I too am in Washington, western half mostly. I have a white 2015 V 650 LT that I love.Hope to see you around sometime,maybe next spring!

BigDaddye
Thanks, I live just south of Olympia so we might ride past each other someday.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone. From what I've read these are good and fun rides. Looking forward to this summer... 23 degrees out right now. Hope they don't have my bike ready too soon! Brrr...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome, I left Western Washington (Burlington/Mount Vernon) two years ago and have only missed some of the rides (not the state) and the area I'm now in has some awesome rides.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts