Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to the Versys. I just got a 2008 Versys and am hoping to learn more about accessories options/ideas for this bike, especially luggage. Also, are there any quirks I should look out for with this bike? So far so great and am enjoying this ride! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
You'll find all of that here... and much more. Just poke around with the search tool... Welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to the Versys. I just got a 2008 Versys and am hoping to learn more about accessories options/ideas for this bike, especially luggage. Also, are there any quirks I should look out for with this bike? So far so great and am enjoying this ride! Thanks!
Welcome! Strongly recommend investing in a set of SW-Motech crash bars. They will pay for themselves the first time you drop your bike on it's side. See video on Twisted Throttle site.

·
Banned
895 Posts
I would say to get a new seat to save your back & balls from a torture that starts around the 50mile marker!!!:eek:

Oh!.....WELCOME..............&,,,,,,,,,,,Celeryjelly, how did you arrive at that name?:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts