Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys; so i am so happy i finally decided to buy my first motorcycle and i couldnt be happier with the choice i made. I loooooove my new x300.. such a fun bike for everyday use. Since ive bought it, i have been riding to work pretty much everyday , weather permitting of course. I have already started to customize it and i will be posting pics in near future. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi guys; so i am so happy i finally decided to buy my first motorcycle and i couldnt be happier with the choice i made. I loooooove my new x300.. such a fun bike for everyday use. Since ive bought it, i have been riding to work pretty much everyday , weather permitting of course. I have already started to customize it and i will be posting pics in near future. :)
so you must ride what 8 days a year in vancouver? :wink2: actually i almost bought the 300 but my commute is 80 miles a day. i'm glad i got the 650 and not the 1k. so far anyway. you might like riding in the rain. i get geared up and ride rain or shine. enjoy your bike. it only gets better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so you must ride what 8 days a year in vancouver? :wink2: actually i almost bought the 300 but my commute is 80 miles a day. i'm glad i got the 650 and not the 1k. so far anyway. you might like riding in the rain. i get geared up and ride rain or shine. enjoy your bike. it only gets better.
Haha yeah , so far summers been great very little rain. Maybe ill invest in proper gear for rain but right now is a no go for me. Cheers and enjoy the 650 im sure its a Great bike as well... :grin2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
And the white flakes that fall from the sky a lot in Canada? Is that sky dandruff? 0:):grin2:
Damn it! This made me laugh.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Sobe. Enjoy the community. Been reading a lot of helpful threads since I joined. These guys here know their thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on your first bike and your new Versys. Weather has been great lately for riding. The Vancouver rain isn't so bad, its rains for a while but rarely very hard. You just need to be careful when it only lightly rains after a dry spell cause it lifts up all the oils.

And sky dandruff? Whats that? Seems like a distant memory...

·
Super Moderator
19,138 Posts
...And sky dandruff? Whats that? Seems like a distant memory...
I seem to remember driving across the Patullo Bridge in a snow-storm when I flew out of YVR, MANY years ago...!

:wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts