Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined a couple of days ago doing research on the Versys for a bike when I get back home to MN.
Well, I actually bought a black 2018 650LT yesterday and now am impatiently counting the days until I am back home...80ish days to be exact. This is my "mid-life" crisis / too many deployments toy that I bought for me. I just wanted to thank all of you wise, grizzled, and seasoned riders for the wealth of information that this board contains.
Now to move on to shopping for a helmet and jacket and boots, and center stand and...and...and...the list goes on.

Cheers and stay safe.
K

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. Middle East to Minnesota? That's something of a massive change in environment, isn't it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Minnesota "inter" National Guard though that I would enjoy a year away from my dog and friends and that the dry desert air would do me good. Just finishing up a deployment to Q8, at least it is tax free income over here.

Cheers,
K

·
Registered
759 Posts
The Minnesota "inter" National Guard though that I would enjoy a year away from my dog and friends and that the dry desert air would do me good. Just finishing up a deployment to Q8, at least it is tax free income over here.

Cheers,
K

Thank you for your service to our great country! :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,140 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts