Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from the Isle of Man – the land of many Bikes!!
Just got myself a 2007 Versys, I was looking for a new bike and noted this one on a local dealer’s website. The bike was 18mths old and had only done 500 miles. The previous owner only took to the road when the weather was good and only did a few miles on the Island.
It took it for a test ride and it was love at first ride!!. Got a good price for my Aprillia Pegaso; the dealer did a full service and replaced the battery and I am a very happy biker.
The bike is nice to ride around town and very good on the many unrestricted roads we have (TT Circuit).
It’s good to see a nice site for the Versys and I will enjoy hearing about the bike from around the World.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UK Versys new prices

Hello Lone Ranger

A new Versys in the UK and Ireland have a list price as follows
£5,499 (GBP) or $8,159 (USD)
£5849 (GBP) with ABS or $8,678 (USD)

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/Versys

As bikes are selling well at the moment (not like cars) there is little scope for discount on those prices; but look around and you may find a good deal particularly if you have a good selling bike to part exchange.

To get the bike on the road you need road tax (£53 per annum on the Isle of Man) and Insurance; which may range from £75 to £400 a year depends on your age, sex, experience and riding history. A tank of petrol will cost around £10 and away you go!!

John

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not So bad - my wife is British so we make it back to her motherland every year. So I was curious. It is on my bucket list to come see the TT. I have all the Charlie Boorman videos - so I saw his ride on the Isle of Man in By Any Means.

Love those videos. My favorite is still Long Way Round when they cross Mongolia and Russia. I would love to do an adventure like that.

Ride Safe Mate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts