Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to see a forum for Versys enthusiasts. I got mine last July after originally looking at the Wee Strom. I put 5000 km on it and absolutely love it. I use it for commuting and my wife and I did some light touring and are planning more. Look forward to sharing Versys info and stories!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just joined last week, but it hasn't taken long to feel "at home" here. I envy you the 5000K that you've had on your Versys. Mine will be delivered in about 10 days or so, depending on when I receive a stainless steel brake line kit from England that I want to have mounted on the bike when my dealer assembles it.

I haven't been to British Columbia since I was a young child . . . and that was sooooo long ago that I'm not sure there was anyone in the area other than the indigenous tribal people.

However, I do remember how beautiful it was. What a great place to live and ride! My wife and I live in the Shawnee National Forest, where it's also beautiful and great to ride . . . but where most of the summer feels like standing in front of the steaming vent while your dryer is working on a load of wet towels.

Again, it's good to have you with us. When you take your rides this summer, snap a few pics and post 'em so we can vicariously tour British Columbia.

Peace,
Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts