Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from Georgia II. Nice bike. Looks like Givi engine guards (I have those as well). What area of Texas? I have spent a fair amount of time in the hill country around Kerrville.
Grew up in Dripping Springs and now live in Round Rock. Will be moving back to hill country in a couple years… Johnson City, Blanco, or surrounding areas. That’s the plan anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard
You didn't happen to get your Versys from Dream Machines in Austin did you?
No sir. Bought from private seller in Round Rock, about 45 minutes after he listed it, LOL. I think the one at dream machines sold shortly before I bought this one. I was looking at it. I think it was also priced more than I paid for mine with more miles. Mine had 3,065.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hiya from Houston! I have the exact bike. You'll love it!
I came from a KLR, was in love after the test ride:ROFLMAO: Also loved the KLR too, but I didn’t take it off road enough. The Versys is more suited to my riding (90/10) and will handle any off road stuff I’ll throw at it. Most off roading I will be doing moto camping at parks. Going next weekend!

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive design

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
165 Posts
No sir. Bought from private seller in Round Rock.
That's cool, looks like one I just missed from Dream Machines. I saw you posted that you're from Dripping Springs. Not sure you age, I live in Driftwood around 1977 in a rental for awhile not far from the small gas station/ grocery/ post office store. Man that was a life time ago.

·
Super Moderator
21,790 Posts
FYI - there's also a "Dripping Springs Road" in AZ, just N of Winkelman, off AZ 77 enroute to Globe, AZ.

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300 (non ABS)
920 Posts
FYI - there's also a "Dripping Springs Road" in AZ, just N of Winkelman, off AZ 77 enroute to Globe, AZ.
And there is a "Dripping Springs Road" in NW Georgia too ... connects GA HWY 136 and GA HWY 193 ! A fun little back road here !

Map Slope Rectangle Font Parallel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts