Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all of you

After 30years on four wheels only, I´m now riding a Versys.

It´s a 2009 Metallic-gray ABS with 1000km on the "clock"

It feels fantastic to back in the saddle again :)

Best regards

CPHB

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hello CPHB,

I just got one of those myself, and boy would I love to ride through Sweden and through the rest of Northern and actually all of Europe, maybe someday.

have fun riding, I'm still working on breaking mine in.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome to the board CPHB. Where are you in Sweden? I have been to Karlstad (with a side trip to Oslo) and Stockholm. It's a lovely country with friendly people, very much like Canada, I found. Can I also say drivers there seem VERY law-abiding? In a posted 100 zone people were driving 100. NOT like here where everyone regularly exceeds the posted speeds. Have you also visited the UK forum? It is a bit more Euro oriented. Safe riding.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the board CPHB. Where are you in Sweden? I have been to Karlstad (with a side trip to Oslo) and Stockholm. It's a lovely country with friendly people, very much like Canada, I found. Can I also say drivers there seem VERY law-abiding? In a posted 100 zone people were driving 100. NOT like here where everyone regularly exceeds the posted speeds. Have you also visited the UK forum? It is a bit more Euro oriented. Safe riding.
Hi

I live in Karlstad :) planning to do a little touring i Norway this summer

http://www.geiranger.no/communications.html

http://images.google.se/images?hl=s...=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=312282593

I´m a member of the UK Versys forum too

Best regards

CPHB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wellcome, nice to see some scandinavian people here. Norvegian fjord-roads will be great with Versys. I'm dreaming to go there also one day. For me there is only 1200km of boring transition ride and a half day boat trip before I' would be on the coast.

Maybe you should get rid of the original Dunflops before you go there. I got Michelin RP2s monday and it is a totally different bike now.

But, keep the rubber side down, enjoy your ride. And be careful with the norvegians, they are unpredictable on the road...and in hotel's breakfast room.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks nice! I like the black and silver color scheme.

I wish we had the silver color in the US.

Maybe for 2010....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts