Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from the oilpatch!
My name's Justin. I'm an oilfield fuel truck driver down here. I do my riding back and forth 5 miles to work each day and that's mostly it. With four kids in the house most of my free time is with them until late in the evening.
I''m currently riding an '03 Honda Shadow ACE 750. Mind you it's a cruiser and I'm tired of looking like a monkey riding this thing. I learned on a 1972 Honda CB500 and loved the upright position. The Versys has really piqued my interest and I'll be trading the Honda in at the beginning of next month.
I'm looking forward to learning more about this machine until I can hop on it next month. Maybe I'll get to meet a few of you down the road somewhere!

·
Registered
129 Posts
:welcome:
Greets Justin, welcome to the forum, if you take the time and trawl the forum you're sure to find even more reason to want the V :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
:welcome:

The Land of Enchantment - I'd love to ride through it someday. I was there (in a cage) last summer. All I've got to look at around my house is a bunch of tourist and a big waterfall - get's old.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any chance you'll get lost with that fuel truck? I've got a spot in the driveway I'm sure I could store it for you while you found your bearings...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts