Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from South Carolina, checking in to say hello.
Long time Versys owner, had my yellow 2012 since new.
Probably the most fun to ride smaller sized bike I have ever owned.
So cheers and happy riding to all.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
:welcome: South Carolina is one of my favorite states. Have 2 sisters that live there and I've lived in Yemassee,Harleyville,Dorchester,Summerville and Moncks Corner...

·
Registered
34 Posts
New member here from South Carolina, checking in to say hello.
Long time Versys owner, had my yellow 2012 since new.
Probably the most fun to ride smaller sized bike I have ever owned.
So cheers and happy riding to all.:cheers:
Hi SC12V650,

Welcome to the forum! I'm about to buy a 2014 (same generation as yours), and would be great if you could share some mods you consider necessary on the bike. Anything you believe is a must do/have?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi SC12V650,

Welcome to the forum! I'm about to buy a 2014 (same generation as yours), and would be great if you could share some mods you consider necessary on the bike. Anything you believe is a must do/have?

Cheers
Fipenna,

For me the must have mods are a better seat and a taller windscreen. Had my stock seat reworked
by Terry Adcock from Tennessee. Changed out the stock windshield for a Givi tall.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fipenna,

For me the must have mods are a better seat and a taller windscreen. Had my stock seat reworked
by Terry Adcock from Tennessee. Changed out the stock windshield for a Givi tall.
Great, thank you!
The Givi windscreen is already top on my list, the seat I'll wait for a few longer trips to evaluate if really needed or not.

Cheers
Felipe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts