Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding a Yamaha FZ-09 (in addition to an 03 Road King, 00 Speed Triple) and decided to move to the Versys.

Way more comfortable, way more refined - going down a few CC is a nice change, the Versys rides like its on rails and could not be happier.

I'll do some basic mods, generally around cell phone mounts, aux lighting, etc. as well as adding some engine bars (HB) and perhaps some mods to make it breathe easier.

I'm an MSF instructor so I'm looking forward to using this in some of my Advanced and Intermediate classes but really happy to have made the move.

·
Super Moderator
19,442 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
From Northern Liberties!

Hi Gork!

I'm writing to you from Philly too!

JUST getting my hands on a versys, trying to arrange a deal over the net for an 2014. We'll see how that goes!

Nice to meet you!

Leigh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there - good luck, love mine so far, great bike and a ton of fun!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome......I test rode an FZ09 before getting the Versys (dealer didn't have a Versys in stock and insisted that I try the 09), it was an interesting bike but would have gotten me too many tickets.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi I live in Newtown Square and go to Montgomeryville Cycle Center on occasion. Nice combo of bikes. Looking to take BRC2 in the spring.

·
Premium Member
16,193 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts