Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi and thank everyone for the good info I have found on here. I am a novice rider and will be purchasing a Versys the end of the month, after my Novice Riders Course. I am sure i will be back with plenty of Questions!

Tim

·
Registered
530 Posts
:welcome:

Enjoy the course - you'll learn a lot that will save your hide out there. I just passed my Advanced Riders Course this weekend. In Ontario, Canada we have graduated licensing and it's required to get your full M license.

Remember to bring plenty of water and snacks and bring a hat. You'll be out on a hot parking lot all weekend long and there will be times that you won't have your helmet on. It's easy to get sunburned. Unless, it's raining. Finally, have fun!

On our Advance Course - we had to run the basic course again but this time using our own bikes. It was fun watching the big cruisers go through, ha! My Versys just powered through - no problem.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've been wanting to get over to eastern Oregon, but the passes have me worried. I might freeze my butt getting over there, and then have snow come through and strand me over there. C'mon warmer weather!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. And yes Josh, if it would warm up and quit raining, things would be much nicer!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts