Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have owned our Versys for over a year now. This forum helped make the buying decision an easy one. Also helped in getting them farkled.

Wife has a blue 09, with Givi Touring shield and low gel seat and front fender extension.

Mine is a green 09 with Givi shield, black ER-6n belly pan, Kawasaki rear rack, Kawasaki topcase, Bags-Connection "City" Quick-Lock Tankbag, EvoTech radiator guard, 43 tooth rear sprocket,and a front fender extender.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome: And yes the V is one of the funnest bikes I have ever been on! And this forum is awesome! Great group of riders and endless knowledge! :thumb:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Greetings. Kinda' neat that you AND the wife both have Versys. Is the plural form of Versys, Versi or Versyses? :joke:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
:welcome:That is cool you both have a versys :thumb: Wish my lovely wife was passionate about the V but you can't win em all haha.

·
Registered
541 Posts
:welcome:That is cool you both have a versys :thumb: Wish my lovely wife was passionate about the V but you can't win em all haha.
My wife is passionate about motorcycles, or at least wants her own everytime we ride, but sadly she like's harleys and metric cruisers. :(

Have owned our Versys for over a year now. This forum helped make the buying decision an easy one. Also helped in getting them farkled.
Welcome aboard! Nice list of farkles. I have yet to make it to that corner of Washington yet, but in time. Old Spiral Hwy and the Palouse must be ridden.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings, looks good having 2 versys in the garage, and even better on the road together :thumb:

·
Registered
202 Posts
bmwridr05, .....Welcome to the forum. And welcome to riding one of the best motorcycles around, congratulations. The Versys is a great m/c and you are in a great area to use it. Be sure and stop at Boggan's and have a milk shake for me. There should be some other V riders in your area, at least one in Walla Walla. Enjoy..........Frog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts