Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have returned after many years to the world of motorcycling and have recently purchased a beautiful secondhand 2009 Versys. The moon dust grey colour beautifully accents my hair!! haha!!
We live on a farm just outside of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and I am enjoying commuting to work with the Versys. Too much fun!!!
My husband does not ride a motorbike (yet Im hoping), but he does collect snowmobiles. Toys for both seasons for me!
Any other Versys riders around Saskatoon?
I love reading the comments in these forums from you guys-what a knowledgeable group!
Barb

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Welcome from Nova Scotia.

You'll find lots of info and opinions here on accessorizing (touring windshields, crash bars, luggage, lowering kits, seats, gear, etc.). www.aviciouscycle.ca is a good Canadian supplier of Versys aftermarket accessories, in fact I think they are the only one. I find gear on the other hand to be cheaper, and there is a lot more selection, when purchased from US mail order companies, even with shipping charges. The service manual can be downloaded in PDF format from this site under the tech section.

·
Registered
257 Posts
nice to see a flatlander

nice to see another member from the prairies, just think, most people on this forum don't know what saskatoon pie is....lol.:thumb: That's the first thing I thought when I saw your post....welcome..

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts